Wychwood set to unveil Solace rods at carp show
Wychwood’s much-anticipated Solace MLT rod range will make its debut at the UK’s Carpin On Show in March.
The rods in the two Leeda brand ranges have been built using its unique Multi Layer Technology (MLT) process that creates a powerful rod – and is ‘incredibly’ priced – starting at £89.99.
MLT is said to make a stronger more resilient rod, creating a very responsive tip with ‘brilliant’ recovery, while allowing it to be strong with reserve power in the butt.
Wychwood says that it is perfect for big casters or stopping powerful fish.
Key features include:
- Genuine Fuji carbon reel seat;
- Custom-spaced SG braid-friendly rings;
- High performance carbon blank with Multi-Layer Technology;
- Line-ups and test curves on each section tip;
- Gun metal trim rings;
- Durable full shrink rubber handle;
- Rod butt shaped for maximum torque potential;
- Wychwood exclusive Multi-Layer rod building technology
- Wychwood unconditional lifetime policy.
The Solace MLT comes in four options: 12ft/2.75lb tc, 12ft/3lbs tc (50mm ringing), 12ft/3.5lb tc (50mm ringing) and13ft/3.5lb tc (50mm ringing and extended flared casting butt).
There are three variations in the Solace Classic MLT range – 12ft/2.75lb tc, 12ft/3lb tc (50mm ringing) and 12ft/3.5lb tc (50mm ringing and extended flared casting butt).
Business contacts. Email: Web: www.wychwood-carp.co.uk