VIDEO: JRC Stealth Bloxx bivvy
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Pure Fishing’s carp brand, JRC, has celebrated its new look with the launch of the Stealth Bloxx – a bivvy that gives you more time for fishing, says the company.
JRC has revealed a sleek new logo for 2015 to reflect the way the brand has evolved over the last 20 years and at the same time promised plenty of product launches to follow the Stealth Bloxx.
Allowing more fishing time was the objective of the latest bivvy from the company and this has been achieved by a central ‘block’; where the five ribs and the peak bars are all connected.
“Because the ribs fold out in an accordion-like manner, the tent set-up is ultra-fast and no fishing time is wasted,” says the company.
The Stealth is also said to be incredible versatile. You can take out the entire front for a day shelter and increase space at the front for an isolated bivvy by putting the wrap on top.
Key features include:
- 10.000 HH waterproof material;
- Tape-sealed seams throughout;
- Central Block design for two minute set-up;
- Integrated peak system;
- Light and compact;
- Two-way door system, allowing for a letterbox opening;
- Detachable front to make a day shelter;
- Heavy-duty groundsheet;
- Large black vents for climate control;
- Mozzy-mesh in door and vents to keep out insects;
- Supplied with heavy-duty pegs and nylon carry bag;
- Full wrap with detachable front and three door options.
Tel: + 33 4 5096 7700