V-TRO aims Sirline reel at serious fishermen
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Singapore-based V-TRO says that its latest reel, the Sirline series, has been developed and designed for the serious fisherman.
It comes in two models, The SL-8000 and SL-10000, and features:
- 10 stainless steel precision ball bearings;
- Dual colour anodised aluminium easy-cast spool;
- Left/right interchangeable CNC machine-cut power handle;
- CNC machine-cut stainless steel main drive gear;
- Infinite anti-reverse system;
- Alloy housing;
- Saltwater resistant;
- Additional spool.
The SL-8000 has a 4.1:1 gear ratio and line capacity of 0.50-200; 0.55-170 and 0.60-150. Its bigger size brother, the SL-10000, also has a gear ratio of 4.1:1, with line capacity of 0.55-300; 0.60-250 and 0.80-180.
V-TRO says that it is also looking for distributors for its range of products which also includes hooks, lines and rods.
Business contacts. Tel: + 65 6742 2678 Email: Web: www.v-tro.com