Scierra upgrades A.N.T. series
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Scierra has upgraded its A.N.T. series of rods with a fresh new design, but with the same raw muscle power and casting distance, says the Svendsen Sport brand.
The rods are built on advanced Nano Technology blanks developed in cooperation with the award-winning New Zealand-based Composite Developments (CD).
Scierra adds that these ‘immensely’ strong rods represent the ultimate in fast-action, power and speed. “A more stable and progressive casting tool is hard to imagine,” it says.
Stand-out features include:
- Korean 46T reinforced carbon fibre;
- Helix technology, blank build-up;
- Custom-built reel seat;
- Saltwater resistant striping and snake guides;
- Portuguese quality 3-AAA cork handle;
- Fast-action, progressive blanks.
Tel: +45 46 19 19 13