Savage Gear adds 3D Roach Lipster to line-up
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Svendsen Sport predator brand, Savage Gear, has introduced the 3D Roach Lipster to its impressive line-up of baits.
Mads Grosell, Product Manager at the Danish-based tackle manufacturer, said: “It is a superb detailed baitfish imitation that has been designed for stop and go retrieve and has a lively and provocative swimming action.
“The restricted tail joint and TPE tail also produces great bounce and kick in the water. It is simply too much for a predator to resist.”
Mounted on Savage Gear Y-trebles, the lure can also be used for trolling.
Stand-out features include:
- 3D scanned details;
- Restricted kicking V-joint;
- Soft, ‘ultra-realistic’ and tooth-proof TPE tail;
- Slow floating for stop and go action;
- Medium diving depth of 1-2.5m;
- ‘Ultra-sharp’ Savage Gear Y-Trebles;
- Available in 18.2cm (67gr) and 13cm (26gr);
- Six colours, including Firetiger, Goldfish, Rudd and Dirty Roach.
Tel: + 45 461 1919 13