Relix Aestival set for European debut at EFTTEX
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
A popular attraction on the booth of Indonesian exhibitor, P.T. Central Sarana Pancing, at the recent China Fish show was the new Relix Aestival ultra-light series reel.
And following its success in Beijing, the Aestival is expected to be a showstopper at EFTTEX, the European tackle trade showcase which takes place in the Hungarian capital of Budapest from June 29 to July 1.
It is built with carbon reinforced composite, which is said to be 25% lighter than graphite and has a similar strength to aluminium.
This attractively designed reel boasts:
- Five high precision ball bearings;
- Infinite anti-reverse system;
- Smooth micro-adjustable click drag system;
- Long cast aluminium spool;
- Aluminium power handle with carbon knob.
It is available in two sizes: 1000 and 2000.
Tel: + 62 21 596 1265