Humminbird adds to award-winning family
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Humminbird has unveiled additions its 2014 ICAST award-winning ONIX™ fish finder family.
The company’s new ONIX™ NT (Non-Tactile) offers anglers the same easy-to-use technologies, features and available add-ons, but with traditional keypad control.
“With ONIX NT, we continue down the path of offering customers the most powerful features on the water at a real world price,” said Dale Logue, Director of Marketing at Humminbird. “It represents the perfect unit for anglers who are installing multiple ONIX units – or for users who prefer keypad control only.”
At the core of the new units, users will discover all the advantages of powerful Humminbird solar, advanced navigation and imaging technologies, with an easy-to-use menu, intuitive button placement and joystick-style toggle control and track wheel.
The ONIX NT is currently available in four models – ONIX 8 SI NT, ONIX 10 SI NT, ONIX 8 NT and ONIX 10 NT. These offer anglers the sonar, imaging and navigation features they need most. All have 1024H x 768V ‘best-in-class’ screen resolution on 10.4 or 8.4 inch high definition displays with bright graphics that can be read in harsh sunlight.
- HD Side Imaging/HD Down Imaging (ONIX 8 SI NT & ONIX 10 SI NT):
- DualBeam PLUS Sonar w/SwitchFire;
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP);
- Internal Precision GPS;
- Built-In Tri-Fuel Cartography, including Navionics®, C-MAP® by Jeppesen® and Humminbird Charts;
- Humminbird LakeMaster® AutoChart™ Live for real-time, custom mapping;
- FUSION-Link audio for navigation of stereo sources and music library control (supports iPod, iPhone, USB devices and DVD players);
- SmartStrike™ predictive fish patterning software;
- Dual SD Card Slots
- C-MAP® 4D High Resolution Bathymetry by Jeppesen®;
- Navionics® Gold/HotMaps;
- Navionics® Platinum+;
- Humminbird LakeMaster Digital GPS Charts;
- Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link™;
- Low, Medium or High-Frequency CHIRP, exclusive to Humminbird;
- 360 Imaging™;
- IP Marine Camera;
- Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deep-water use;
- To obtain 1000 watts, optional deepwater transducer required.
Tel: + 1 334 687 1163