Savage Gear Real Eel
With 3D Technology, Savage Gear is the first to combine 3D scanning and modeling in the quest to produce the perfect lure in appearance and swimming action.
By scanning real fish and combining it with geometrical shapes, Savage Gear has been able to create lures that look and swim as close to the real thing as possible. Utilising high grade components and quality hooks, and the paintjobs that Savage Gear has become famous for, has resulted in a series of lures that the company says will revolutionise your fishing.
The 3D Real Eel is designed to swim with a big, lively curl tail kicking action – both on steady retrieve and on-the-drop – where they produce the perfect escape pattern, tricking even the most wary predator fish to attack. Savage Gear adds that field testing results have been ‘phenomenal’.
- Designed for pike and other big predator fish
- Ideal for casting, vertical fishing and trolling
- Integrated version with non-lead weight – with clicking steel ball
- Loose body version supplied with matching non-lead ball jig head and treble hook stinger
- Saltwater accessories available
- Ultra slow-speed action
- Boiling water reshape
- Tournament quality hooks
- Three sizes available – 20, 30 and 40cm