Pure Fishing JRC Radar Solar Alarms
The Radar DS Solar Alarm is the first solar powered alarm unit.
It works with a Lithium-ion accumulator that charges through the rear mounted solar panel. This Li-ion battery has sufficient power to last for many weeks of fishing. You do not need sunny conditions to charge the Li-ion accumulator, with simple daylight being more than enough to provide full power.
Pure Fishing says: “We have absolute confidence in this product and offer a two-year unlimited warranty.”
The Radar alarms are designed, developed and manufactured in Europe. Available in four colours individually, or as a box set of three blue alarms with receiver or a box set of three colours (R,Y,G) and a receiver.
- Powered by the sun
- No batteries required
- Colours available: red, green, yellow and blue
- Works with DSr Receiver
- Supplied with wall charger
- Warning signal when accumulator needs to charge
- Fully encapsulated electronics
- Volume, tone and sensitivity regulation
- Mute function
- Nightlight function
- Non-slip rod rest
- Protective rubber case
- 2.5mm plug for illuminated hanger
- European made
- Two-year unlimited warranty