Nori JPZ – 10mm and 6mm
In simple terms, JPz hookbait has been formulated to ensure that its proteins and associated amino acids work together to maximum effect in attracting fish, stimulating their feeding behaviour and bringing them back for more.
Nori JPz uses a complex seaweed and algae extract that not only attracts the fish, but also benefits the fish – as they are packed with vitamins, plant sterols and trace elements, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils. The real goodies, however, are a range of natural compounds which help provide fish with anti-biotic and anti-viral protection – good for fishing and good for fish.
Other features include:
- A ‘pellet’ that looks and feels like jelly, but with totally different characteristics.
- No grain means JPz will not split when hooked.
- Can be hair-rigged, side hooked and banded.
- Soft texture that does not impede the hook.
- Will not fall off on the cast because of the in-built durability
- Controlled attractant release.
- Multi-ingredient formula means that the baits are rich and complex
- All-temperature features to ensure maximum effectiveness in warm and cold-water conditions.
- Can be cut to suit hook sizes without affecting fish-catching performance.