Magic Minnow Big Bob
“A wicked bad boy is ready to hit the sea fishing camps, charter boats and all the fast craft out to catch the big one,” says Fairpoint Outdoors.
“Big Bob is the nastiest sea fishing jig ever to swim the North Sea.”
Every year during the late winter and early spring, the so-called ‘Skrei’ – the big pelagic cod from the Barents Sea – gather close to the coastline of Norway to eat and spawn. “The amount of cod is unbelievable and they are some of the biggest cod in the world,” adds Fairpoint.
“Big Bob is designed to play with these big boys as well as the biggest halibut,”
- Designed for huge cod
- Great swimming action
- Two models: 480gr/30cm and 730gr/40cm
- Three colours
- Active eyes
- Durable paintwork
- Ultra sharp and strong sea fishing hook
- Attachment wire for extra stinger hooks
- 100+lb PE braid assist hook rig included
- Heavy wire Japanese-style saltwater treble.