Designed around the original Colorado’s click and pawl system, the new Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother.
However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design, evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 different parts in total, all designed, machined, and assembled in Montrose, Colorado USA.
- Fully Machined 6061 Aluminum – less than 3oz. (85g) in every size;
- Handle is machined canvas phenolic rod, an industry first;
- All metal click/pawl mechanism with a stainless steel pawl, gear, and spring.
- Lightest reel in its class
- Available in sizes 0/3, 3/4, and 4/5.
Price bracket: US$285 – US$295.