VIDEO: Scierra Salis fly rods
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
The Scierra Salis rods are designed for the coasts of northern Europe and for the multitudes of lakes hiding huge pike and other freshwater predators.
Scierra has strengthened the deeper parts of these rods to ensure actions that will master the stronger winds, heavier flies and generally difficult conditions connected with these fisheries.
However, the Svendsen Sport brands says that it has not compromised with the curves. “The smoothness of unbroken bending curves will always be the crucial part of the definition of an excellent fly rod,” it adds.
Knock-out features include:
- Half flex profiles, fast recovery times and infinitely smooth bending curves;
- Built from 40T Japanese Carbon material;
- The best Portuguese cork available;
- Custom made ALPS aluminum reel seat;
- Pacific Bay lightweight stripping and snake guides;
- 100% saltwater resistant;
- Supplied in cloth bag and quality cordura tube, with shoulder strap and carry handle.
Watch Scierra Product Manager, Mathias Lilleheim, outline the advantages of the rod as he puts it through its paces in the video.
Tel: + 45 46 19 1913