VIDEO: Okuma Ceymar Baitfeeder reel
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
US tackle manufacturer, Okuma, has added a baitfeeder to its popular Ceymar family of reels.
The newcomers to the portfolio features an easy to use on/off auto trip bait feeding system. Once engaged the secondary drag system puts out very little pressure for your livebait to run nearly freely. In a non-livebait situation, when a fish picks up your offering they feel very little pressure from your line, allowing them to fully commit to the bait.
The Ceymar also has a ported machined aluminium anodised spool with LCS lip to reduce line twist and cast and retrieve, as well as an aluminium handle for strength and durability.
Okuma’s graphite Cyclonic Flow Rotor has been designed to whisk water away from the reel to keep it dry and functional.
With eight stainless steel ball bearings, the Ceymar Baitfeeder runs smooth. It is available in three sizes: CBF-40, CBF-55 and CBF-65.
Prices range from $74.99 (US) to $89.99 and they come with Okuma’s one-year limited warranty.
- Stand-out features include:
On/off auto trip bait feeding system;
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers;
- 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings;
- Quick-set anti-reverse bearing;
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear;
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body and rotor;
- CFR (Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology);
- Precision Elliptical Gearing System;
- Rigid metal handle for strength;
- Machined aluminium two-tone anodised spool with LCS lip;
- Heavy duty solid aluminium bail wire
- RESII Computer Balanced Rotor Equalising System;