Ultimate Fishing, Daiwa and D.A.M. among Nantes winners
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Daiwa’s new Saltiga 2015 reel has made an instant and winning impact across Europe.
Launched to a fanfare at the Carrefour National Pêche & Loisirs show at Clermont-Ferrand, in January, alongside the Exist reel, the Saltiga got its second outing on French soil in Salon Européen Des Pêche En Mer and won the Best Reel category in its Innovation Awards.
Ultimate Fishing completed a double at the show when it was presented with awards in the lure category (Mag Megabass Draft) and rod category (Tenryu Horizon).
Among the award winners were:
Boat and Hardware
- Equipment: Minn Kota Ulterra
- Non-powered boat: Sit on Top Kayaks, Stealth Europe
- Electronics: VHF RT 420, Navicom
- Lures: The Mag Megabass Draft, Ultimate Fishing
- Hook baits: The Effzett Spreader, D.A.M.
- Rod: Tenryu Horizon, Ultimate Fishing
- Reel: Daiwa Saltiga 2015
- Special Jury Prize: Monster Game Rod, Hearty Rise
- Show Special Prize: Black Marlin Generation III, Zeppelin