Seventh Carp Austria set to break another visitor record
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Carp Austria is expecting to set another new visitor record as it prepares to open its doors at the Pyramid Vösendorf just south of Vienna this weekend.
It is the show’s seventh year and the organisers say there are at least seven good reasons to attend:
- It is not only Austria’s largest carp fishing fair, but also includes catfish and predator exhibitors;
- Mailshots have gone to 20,000 customers in Austria and, for the first time, 6,000 in Germany;
- There will be around 8,000 visitors looking to buy tackle;
- It is the most successful carp fair in the German-speaking area;
- Exhibitors benefit from high advertising value;
- It is the perfect opportunity to meet regular and new customers;
- It is a chance to increase sales and brand awareness.
As well as revealing new products and special trade fair promotions from exhibitors, the show will offer a ‘top class’ supporting programme. It takes place this weekend (December 2nd and 3rd). Discover more at: www.carpaustria.at