Savage Suit sets street fishing trend
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Style matters for those taking part in the increasingly popular street fishing.
It has spawned a whole new mix of tackle and apparel as urban fishermen aim to look the business and set the trend in this new sector of the sport.
The Danish fishing tackle manufacturer, Savage Gear, says that its Savage Suit is the complete camouflage solution for fashion-conscious devotees. It is available in Mimicry 3D Urban digital camouflage and is said to offer a combination of ‘great’ innovative design and ‘ultimate’ technical performance.
Both the jacket and salopettes, which are sold separately, comprise of strong two-layer 100% nylon Taslon 228T shell fabric with a durable water-repellent finish and 100% waterproof (8,000mm), windproof and breathable (8,000 mvp) laminated PU membrane and taped seams.
Features of the jacket include:
- Full Mimicry Urban outlook with under sleeve black contrasts and trimmings;
- Two large chest pockets and two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets;
- One zipper inner pocket with separate 100% waterproof camera bag inside;
- Adjustable waist and hem;
- ‘Superior’ hood design – two-way adjustable, wired peak and foldaway construction;
- D-ring at the back for a landing net;
- Adjustable rubber strap at the cuff.
The salopettes feature:
- Detachable suspenders that when removed converts them into a normal pair of trousers;
- Adjustable, elastic suspenders;
- Two-side pockets with strong zippers;
- Adjustable belt at the waist with easy closing buckle;
- Black, strong 100% Polyester Oxford reinforced fabric (8,000mm/8,000mvp) at the bottom of the inner leg;
- Velcro adjustment at the bottom of the leg.
Tel: 45 46 19 19 13