Relix Fishing introduces tackle box and Primus reel
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Indonesian tackle manufacturer, P.T. Central Sarana Pancing –owner of the Relix Fishing Tackle brand – has introduced a new sturdy tackle box and the Primus reel that includes a ‘strong and reliable’ bait leader system
Launched at last year’s EFTTEX trade show in Poland, the Relix Lift-Up Tackle Box 6250 is said to be the ideal tackle organiser.
The full-size-tray with handle consists of five worm-proof compartments and can be removed from the box. Simple and functional, it is said to be made of the finest quality plastic material.
Ensuring that everything stays dry inside, the lid overlaps the main structure. Described as a great starter box, it measures 210mm x 385mm x 182mm. Standard colours are Metallic Blue/Grey, Metallic Red/Grey and Metallic Green/Grey. Six ‘special’ colours are also available – Apple Green/Grey, Banana Yellow/Grey, Chilli Red/Grey, Fluo Orange/Dark Grey, Sky Blue/Dark Grey and Purple/Dark Grey.
Another popular addition to the Relix range is the slim-bodied Primus.
Stand-out features include:
- 11 high precision ball bearings;
- Infinite anti-reverse system;
- Smooth micro-adjustable click drag system
- Surf cast aluminium spool;
- Aluminium power handle
There are four models in the range:
- Primus 6500 XSA (12+1 ball bearings; 550gr, 5.2:1 gear ratio);
- Primus 7000 XSA (12+1 ball bearings, 548gr, 5.2:1 gear ratio);
- Primus 7500 XSG (11+1 ball bearings, 575gr, 5.2:1 gear ratio);
- Primus 8000 XSG (11+1 ball bearings, 573gr, 5.2:1 gear ratio).
Tel: +62 21 5961265