Raymarine launches money-saving offers for new season
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Raymarine is calling on consumers to get ready for the boating season by taking advantage of big savings – up to $1,000 – with the Raymarine System Rewards Sales Event.
The company says consumers can start saving when they outfit their boats with a minimum of $250 of Raymarine gear. Move up to a larger Raymarine system and save even more.
The company says: “Whether you are building a new electronics package or upgrading your current Raymarine system, the Raymarine System Rewards Event is the best time to get Raymarine on board.”
Your customers can earn a Raymarine Visa® Prepaid Card (by mail) when they purchase Raymarine Electronics during the Raymarine System Rewards Event. The more equipment they add, the bigger the rewards will be.
- Earn $250 on your Raymarine purchase of $2,500 or more
- Earn $500 on your Raymarine purchase of $5,000 or more
- Earn $1,000 on your Raymarine purchase of $10,000 or more
- Bonus! Add a FLIR M232 to any system and earn an extra $500
Only the FLIR M232 thermal camera is eligible for this promotion. All other Raymarine or FLIR branded cameras do not count towards your total system price.
How customers qualify for and redeem their Raymarine Systems Rewards Rebate Offer
1. Purchase any NEW qualifying Raymarine product from any Raymarine electronics or boat dealer in the USA or Canada between now and April 22nd, 2018.
2. Properly register for this Rebate Offer by completely and accurately providing all the required registration information via one of the following methods.
ONLINE REGISTRATION (PREFERED)
For fastest processing and status tracking, consumers are advised to pre-register at http://raymarine.acbrewards.com
Anglers can complete the Required Customer information and Required Product information sections (on pages three and four) and follow the mailing instructions.
3. Within 30 days of purchase, the customer must mail a legible copy of his or her original dated invoice or purchase receipt, the original UPC bar codes – cut from the qualifying product packages – the completed Required Customer and Required Product Information sections (if registering manually) and mail everything to: Dept.: #139300 Raymarine System Rewards, PO Box 52106, Pheonix, AZ 85072.