Rapala VMC Corporation sees sales and profit rise
January-June (H1) in brief:
- Net sales were €142.5m, up 1% from previous year (€140.9m). With comparable exchange rates sales were 6.5% higher than last year.
- Operating profit was €15.3m (€11.0m), up 39%.
- Comparable operating profit* was €15.2m (€11.4m), up 33%.
- Cash flow from operations was €5.9m (€8.1m).
- Full year guidance unchanged: Full year net sales with comparable foreign exchange rates expected to be above last year’s level and comparable operating profit to exceed €15m.