North American Fly Fishing Shows sold out in record time
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Booth space at all seven venues for North America’s series of Fly Fishing Shows has sold out in record time.
Ben Furimsky, President and CEO of the show organiser, said: “The early August date exceeds our previous sell-out last year by about three weeks and is months ahead of previous years.
“We are now compiling a waiting list at the various locations should space become available. We are also working with the facilities and fire marshalls on a site-by-site basis to ensure we have maxed out the use of our venues. If we are able to add booths to lobbies or other common areas we will apportion booths to companies in the order applications were received.”
The dates and locations of the 2018 Fly Fishing Shows are:
- Denver, Colo. – January 5th to 7th, Denver Mart
- Marlborough, Mass. – January 19th to 2st, Royal Plaza Trade Center
- Edison, NJ – (formerly Somerset) January 26th to 28th, New Jersey Convention & Expo Center
- Atlanta, Ga. – February 2nd and 3rd, Infinite Energy Center, Duluth
- Lynnwood, Wash. (Seattle area) – February 17th and 18th, Lynnwood Convention Center
- Pleasanton, Calif. – February 23rd to 25th, Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Lancaster, Penn. – March 3rd and 4th, Lancaster County Convention Center