New Pioneer products take centre stage at China Fish
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
New products will take centre stage on the booth of award-winning Pioneer Tackle at China Fish.
The Singapore-based company, which won Best New Reel at the show last year, has high hopes for its Altitude Bait Casting Jigging reel. It features a one-piece aluminium die-cast frame, jigging power handle, dual colour anodised aluminium spool and star drag, titanium coated line guide with line clip and carbon fibre drag washer.
It also has a ‘super’ strong brass alloy drive gear with adjustable magnetic brake system and a quick exchange spool system. Coming in a left or right-hand option, it has a maximum drag of 8kg and six stainless steel ball bearings.
It will be shown alongside the Altitude Black Gold. The Black Gold features seven steel ball bearings, an anodised aluminium spool, aluminium body and nylon hybrid rotor. The pinion gear is made from machine cut brass and it also boasts a heavy duty machine-cut main drive gear and micro-sensitive multi-disc drag system.
It also has an infinite anti-reverse system and an aluminium power handle with knob.
Another reel on show will be the Rexo tough saltwater series. It features:
- 9+1 stainless steel ball bearings;
- Aluminium body and two-piece carbon body covers;
- Reinforced Carbon Macromolecule (RCM) rotor technology;
- Dual colour anodised aluminium spool with CNC machine-cut holes;
- Left/right interchangeable CNC machine cut screw-in power handle with EVA/aluminium knob;
- Heavy-duty machine cut main drive gear;
- Xtreme Tournament Carbon Disc Drag (XTD) System;
- Infinite anti-reverse system.
The company will also be introducing the Micro List Pro and Regenerate Slow rods which will be shown alongside light game jigging and slow fall jigging rods.
CHINA FISH BOOTH No. B435