New Field & Stream shirts offer all day protection
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
The new Field & Stream Men’s Generation II shirt is available in both short and long-sleeve versions and, says the company, provides fishermen with all-day heat and sun protection at an impressive price.
Boasting a UPF 50+ rating, the shirt is available in a variety of colours and sizes and is loaded with features designed to help anglers perform at their best when temperatures rise.
Its lightweight 100% polyester construction with SmartCool and SmartWick technology takes away moisture to keep you cool and dry. A mesh-lined, vented cape back provides extra ventilation, while the UPF 50 + sun protection shields against harsh and damaging rays that can ruin a day’s fishing.
The three-pocket design, rod keeper and two utility loops make this shirt targetsfor both the hobby and professional fishing markets.
Features at a glance:
- Cooling, protective fabric in a lightweight design;
- SmartCool technology works by by reacting to moisture on your body;
- SmartWick technology absorbs and wicks away moisture;
- UPF 50+ sun protection shields against harmful UV rays;
- Mesh-lined vented cape back for added breathability;
- Roll-up sleeves with snap tab for extra comfort (long-sleeve version);
- Three-pocket design with two flap pockets and one zippered pocket;
- Rod keeper;
- Two utility loops.
Field & Stream is owned and operated by Dick’s Sporting Goods and its products can be found at both Field & Stream and Dick’s Sporting Goods stores.
Tel: +1 646-871-2415