Leeda seeks Graphic Designer
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Leeda, the UK’s leading manufacturer and distributor of fishing tackle and owner of brands that include Wychwood and MAP, is looking for a graphic designer. If you think you have what it takes, see the job description below…
Exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join Leeda Marketing Team in Milton Keynes
Leeda is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of angling equipment in the UK. As part of our continuous development we wish to recruit a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team and become part of an accomplished in-house creative team working on a wide range of trade and consumer design initiatives, in addition to in-store retail graphics, newsletters, multimedia projects and event design.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple deadlines, organise and manage project workflow, collating information from brands and presenting our products in an efficient, time critical manner to the highest standard.
Skills you will need to be considered:-
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment whilst working with marketing and brand managers.
- The ability to carry projects from concept to final sign off stage.
- Strong typography, layout and art working skills.
- Multimedia experience is an advantage (but not essential), working with motion graphics software and e-mail programmes.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills with enthusiasm for design as a whole.
- A passion for fishing and the industry as a whole would be a huge benefit
Please note that we may not be able to respond to all applicants individually as we usually have a very high response to our adverts.
Closing date is Monday, September 5, 2016.
To find out more about Leeda and our holding company please visit www.hyoung.co.uk .