KastKing combines ‘dynamic’ features in Maximus
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
KastKing boasts that it has combined several ‘dynamic’ features to create a corrosion-free baitcasting reel.
The high-end Spartacus Maximus is designed to withstand the rigorous nature of saltwater fishing and large, demanding freshwater species.
The aluminium offering features:
- 10+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings;
- 25lb/ 11.3kg carbon fibre drag;
- Zero flex high quality construction;
- CNC machined aero-grade aluminium spool;
- Anti-corrosion stainless steel main shaft and components;
- One-way instant stop anti-reverse;
- 6.3:1 gear ratio brass gears;
- High performance centrifugal brake to prevent backlash;
- Flat paddle, non-slip grip EVA knobs;
- More line capacity for greater casting distance;
- One year warranty.
“We pulled out all the stops for the KastKing Maximus,” said Tom Gahan, Marketing Director at Eposeidon. “We wanted the best of the best in this reel and it is in response to anglers who want a rock-solid inshore low-profile baitcaster that can handle larger saltwater fish. It will also be of interest to catfish anglers who want to fish with a low profile baitcaster.
“It is an affordable alternative to many conventional reels,” added KastKing consultant, Jay Shimburski. “With 25lb of drag power, it will allow anglers to make full use of the 80lb braided fishing line usually used for catfish.
Tel: +1 855 830 7430