IFTD: SMITH CREEK KEEPS NEW LAUNCHES UNDER WRAPS
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Along with showcasing its flagship product the Net Holster™ – the revolutionary new belt mounted landing net holster – New Zealand fly fishing company, Smith Creek® , is set to launch two more innovative products at IFTD.
But anglers, dealers and distributors will have to wait until the show to get the details on the two new products, the Rod Clip™ wearable fishing rod holder and the Trash Fish™ waste fishing line wrangler.
All three products will be included in the IFTD New Product Showcase.
The Net Holster™ is the new product that’s changing the way fishermen carry their landing nets. It holds your net securely, out of the way and against your back. It keeps the net from being caught in bushes and trees while walking and from swinging around your back and getting in your face while bending over.
It also puts an end to fumbling with a clip behind your back to unhook your net while trying to control a fish-heavy rod with the other hand. “Quick to draw, and easy to holster” sums up this great new product perfectly, says Smith Creek®.
At-a-glance advantages of the Net Holster™ are:
- The smart way to carry your net without it getting in the way.
- No more fumbling with a clip behind your back.
- Quick to draw.
- Easy to holster.
- Keeps your net secure and out of the way
- No more getting tangled in trees, trailing in the current or flipping in your face when you bend over.
- Adjustable strap.
- Fits all landing nets – big or small, wood or metal.
- Spawned in New Zealand, using the finest materials.
- Built Smith Creek® tough to last a lifetime.
- Guide tested.
- Patented with worldwide patents pending.
All Smith Creek® products are crafted from the finest materials: anodised marine grade aluminum, non-corrosive fasteners, UV resistant materials (even the thread in the wading belts and holster straps) and the custom-made zingers are tested to over 50,000 pull cycles.
Business contacts. Tel: + 64 9 410 6552 Email: Web: www.smithcreek.co