Humminbird offers ice anglers ‘tons’ of fish-finding power
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
New for 2015, Humminbird is bringing ice anglers the new 688ci HD Ice Combo which is said to offer ‘tons’ of fish-finding power in one unit, alongside faster processing and improved screen brightness.
It features a high-speed LED with digital depth read-out and precision GPS to help anglers find and return to the most productive locations. Optional Humminbird LakeMaster charts provide structural detail of high-probability fish-holding spots. Each is compatible with Humminbird AutoChart™ to utilise custom maps created during open water, as well as Navionics® Gold/HotMaps™.
Other features include:
- Ultra-bright, 5-inch, 256-colour, 640H x 640V HD display;
- DualBeam PLUS w/SwitchFire sonar: up to 8x zoom in graph mode;
- Graph mode enables review of jigging/fish-finding history;
- 1,000 feet maximum depth;
- Power: 4,000 W (PTP); 500 W (RMS);
- Included XI 9 20 transducer (with MHX ICE hardware and float): 200kHz/20 degrees & 83 kHz/60 degrees;
- 2x Dynamic Zoom in digital flasher mode;
- Digital flasher in three different colour palettes, including Humminbird’s exclusive six colour palette;
- Target Line Depth Marker that can be set to identify any depth in the water column;
- Internal Precision GPS;
- Built-in Humminbird UniMap base maps;
- Single card slot/upgradeable software;
- Humminbird LakeMaster chart compatibility, including AutoChart;
- Quick Disconnect bracket mount;
- Optional ATV/snowmobile RAM mount, RM ATV, #740116-1;
- Optional vehicle windshield mount, RM AUTO, #740117-1;
- Convert to warm water use with optional portable transducer.
- Retail $599.99.
For ice anglers who prefer more traditional flasher displays, Humminbird’s ICE 35, ICE 45 and ICE 55 offer plenty of features. Selectable dual frequency operation provides abundace of coverage options and extreme temperature LCD read-outs whatever the conditions.
Tel: + 1 334 687 1163