Fly Fishing Shows on track to sell out in record time
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
The US Fly Fishing Shows continue to go from strength to strength with nearly 100 first time exhibitors or companies expanding their locations for the 2017 season.
Fly Fishing Shows CEO, Ben Furimsky, reports that currently six of the locations across the US have sold more than 75% of the available exhibition space. “It is the earliest we have ever hit the mark, putting us on the pace to sell out in record time. The new location at Atlanta, Georgia, has already sold 65% of the space available with the premium areas adjacent to the casting ponds virtually all gone.
“Manufacturer support for Atlanta has surpassed any level we have ever had for a new venue.”
Among the new exhibitors and companies increasing locations are:
- Adipose Boatworks (Denver);
- Campeche Tarpon (Atlanta & Lynnwood);
- Crooked and Acklins Trophy Lodge (Somerset);
- East Cape Skiffs (Somerset & Atlanta);
- Fishpond (Denver & Somerset);
- Fly Fusion Magazine (Denver, Somerset & Atlanta);
- Hell’s Bay Boatworks (Atlanta);
- Maxxon Outfitters (Denver, Somerset, Lynnwood, Pleasanton & Lancaster);
- Southeastern Anglers (Atlanta);
- Unicoi Oufitters (Atlanta).