Don’t miss the 2012 Lures Special in Angling International
All the lures you’ll ever need for 2012! That’s what you will find in the January issue of Angling international.
Spread across 24 pages, the Lures Special is a comprehensive showcase of the leading products coming to the market next year.
Now in its fourth year, the Angling International Lures Special has established itself as the ‘must-see’ guide to all that’s new in angling’s fastest moving sector.
Featured in the Angling International Lures Special:
- The secret behind the Rapala Squid Concept – a series of custom-designed squid lures.
- EFTTEX award-winner Hart unveils three new baits.
- The Boone Sea Minnow™ and how it defies the test of time to remain a bestseller.
- Calico introduces the constantly colour-changing Yo-Zuri Sashima 3D.
- Mikado adds more weight to its Fishunter lure – making it even deadlier!
- Williams shines on with two more lure offerings, the Yukon and Nipigon models.
- ‘The most lifelike baby mackerel you are going to see’, according to the UK’s Sidewinder Lures.
- American manufacturer ROSCO explains why its terminal tackle outperforms competitor knock-offs.
- Fairpoint A/S of Denmark adds three more monsters to its highy regarded Westin series.
- Behr Anglesport introduces its extremely flexible Trendex® Multi Jointer.
- Carson of Italy continues its search for distributors for its Heron range of spinners and spoons.
- Koppers LiveTarget explains why its Hollow Body Field Mouse took ICAST by storm.
- Discover one of the best kept secrets on the bass tournament trail – the JP Hammer Shad – from PowerTeam Lures.
- The Usami Deep Shad 85F-SDR – the latest offering from the Japanese company’s team of designers.
- China Global’s ‘uniquely’ designed spoons.
- The Fishing Ferrari Take – a racy little brand from Lineaeffe of Italy.
- Find out how the Fishclipper can prevent personal injury, tangled rods and ripped upholstery. Click here to see it in action.
- Powerline outlines the advantages of fixing your lures to its Jig Head Rolling Snap.
- Wuxi Greenwave Fishing Tackle says lure manufacturers should look at its extensive range of hooks.
- How the Salmonid Minnow is setting a new benchmark in lure design, according to Strike Pro.
- Dragon shows off its new creations for jerking and swimbait fishing.
- VMC Pêche offers its world famous range of hooks for lure manufacturers.
- Savage Gear unveils a series of Sandeel Slugs for saltwater lure fishing.
- The frightening Screemin’ Triple Devil Swimbait from Spro Europe.
- Utopia Tackle’s new Seaspin range of lures for 2012.
- Commended in the EFTTEX Awards for its Soft Jigwobbler lure, Wake Fishing outlines its strategy for 2012.
- ‘Panfish beware! Rebel and Yum are after you’, says Pradco.
- Extreme Fishing expects Passion to ignite lure sales.
Don’t miss out – it’s all in Angling International, online here now.