Daiwa heads Salon des Pêches en Mer award winners
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Visitors to Salon des Pêches en Mer, France’s biggest sea fishing show, were given an opportunity to view some of the industry’s very latest product innovations earlier this month.
Many were entered in the show’s popular Innovation Awards which saw 13 companies rewarded for their excellence.
Top fishing tackle manufacturer Daiwa was the biggest winner over the weekend – taking awards for its Carbon Guides Tournament AGS rod and its Morethan 2014 reel.
The full list of winners were:
- Rod: Daiwa – Carbon Guides Tournament AGS
- Soft Lure: Sakura – The L16
- Hard Lure: AMS Fishing – Westin Mike the Pike
- Hook, Jighead, Bait: Fiiish – Resin Jighead Shallow
- Reel: Daiwa – Morethan 2014
- Motor Boat: Nethuns – Master 6.0m-Katanaboat
- Non-Motor Boat: Technostrat – River 300
- Boat Fishing Equipment: Amiaud – Armafloat
- Electronics: MC Technologies – Front Transducer Spotlight Scan
Spearfishing Award: Sclapez Diving – Exium Bi-Poutre Crossbow
Sustainable Development Award: Ultimate Fishing – Reproduction Initiative
Judge’s Special Prize: Pescanautic – Marukyu Crab
Exponantes Prize: Navicom – La Gamme Fishing Musto Range