Daiwa hails new sunrise in TD Sol II
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
The famous Sol name has made a return to the baitcaster realm with the release of the new golden child of the Daiwa range, the TD Sol II.
Based on the Tatula reel, which was released in 2013, it is said to be one of the most stylish reels to be added to the Daiwa range for many years.
It boasts the revolutionary T-Wing System (TWS), Air Rotation, Real Four, Digigear, Magforce Z and UTD of the Tatula with a host of new features – five corrosion resistant ball bearings (CRBB), Zaion Star Drag, duraluminium spool and EVA knobs.
Stand-out features include:
- Aluminium frame with sideplate (gear side);
- Real Four Technology
- TWS: T-Wing System for improved precision and casting performance;
- Magforce Z;
- Duraluminium spool;
- UTD – Ultimate Tournament Drag;
- Long-arm racheted Zaion star drag;
- 90mm swept crank handle;
- EVA ball knobs;
- Air Rotation; 5 corrosion-resistant ball bearings (CRBB);
- Corrosion-resistant clutch mechanism;
- Corrosion-resistant treated internal components.
It comes in two versions, Model 100 H and 100 HL. Specifications on both include – gear ratio 6.3:1 (67cm); bearings 7 + 1 (5CRBB); weight 225gr; drag pressure 6kg; spool capacity 5.4kg/135m, 7.2kg/90m
Tel: + 61 2 8644 8644