Carp Spirit introduces ready-to-use Technical Rig
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
New for 2015 from Rapala brand Carp Spirit is the Technical Rig – end tackle that comes ready-to-use.
It has been developed by Carp Spirit pro team member Pascal Kowalik and combines a braided flexible core and a ‘revolutionary’ COMBI STIFF coating that is extremely rigid for tangle-free casts.
It also features a 6gr tungsten weight on the mounting.
Carp Spirit is also introducing a new Distance Catpult that combines power and strength.
- Non-slip handle for secure left-hand or right-hand grip;
- Intermediate stretch for long-distance precision casting;
- Storage bag and replacement elastic;
- Removable arms.
Designed for easy set-up and long sessions is the Dolmen Bivvy.
Stand-out features include:
- Extra large space – 330cm x 400cm x 200cm – to accommodate up to three bedchairs and plenty of gear;
- Double entrance for easy access;
- Winter fabric included for cold or wet weather
- Cordura 6000 bag.
Tel: + 33 384 573500