Award-winning Black Magic rig designed for long casts
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
The Longreach Surfcasting Rig from New Zealand-based Black Magic Tackle won a Best in Show award at last year’s Australian Fishing Trade Association (AFTA) show.
It uses the company’s famous chemically-sharpened hooks on an aerodynamically-designed set-up. A total of six rig variations are available.
Stand-out features include:
- Aerodynamic design for longer casts;
- One pulley rig complete with ‘impact’ shield per pack;
- 2 x 45cm ‘snap-on’ traces per pack;
- Selected rigs with floats hold the bait off the bottom, making it less available to hungry crabs;
- Long-life luminous beads included;
- Choose either KL 5/0 Recurve, and Suicide 3/0 or 2 X Suicide 3/0 hooks.