American Tackle issues MicroWave Challenge
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
American Tackle will be holding its first-ever MicroWave Casting Championship at this week’s EFTTEX in Warsaw.
The US company is a former winner at the show for the groundbreaking guide system in the Angling International-sponsored Best New Products Awards – a product that has also been recognised at ICAST and China Fish.
The MicroWave Line Control System is world renowned for its MicroWave Challenge, a side-by-side head-on comparison between its guide rod and a standard rival system.
The new competition will be based on an accuracy targeting point system. Participation is open to all attendees and exhibitors at the show over the first two days of the show. The champion will be announced on Friday at 5pm during the Wave Army Happy Hour on the American Tackle stand (C15).
For more information – and to sign up – visit the American Tackle stand.
European MicroWave Casting Competition:
- Accuracy targeting casting competition;
- Based on points accumulation – the highest score wins;
- Open to all show visitors and exhibitors;
- Compete as an individual or as a representative of your company/brand;
- Entrants will use MicroWave Challenge rods and Bushido fishing line;
- Held at the MicroWave Casting Pool in the centre of the show;
- Takes place from Thursday (show hours) to 5pm on Friday;
- Winner declared during the Wave Army Happy Hour from 5pm on Friday;
- Winner earns a permanent place on the trophy and marketing mention.