American Sportfishing Association elects Board members
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
Six members of the American Sportfishing Association (ASA) have been elected or relected to fill seats on the Board of Directors.
Their terms begin in October this year.
Regional seats went to:
- Great Lakes Region: Dan Ferris, Owner Midwest Outdoors (new Board member);
- Northeast Region: Chris Megan, Publisher, On The Water (reelected);
- Northern Plains and Inter-Mountain Region: Donn Schaible, President, Wright & McGill (reelected).
At-Large seats went to:
- Louis Chemi, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Recreational Marine Division, Navico (reelected);
- Gary Remensynder, President, Lew’s Fishing Tackle (reelected);
- Zack Swanson, Vice President, Sales, Rapala USA (new Board member).
“The experience and perspectives that these members bring to the Board of Directors is unmatched and will serve the industry well,” said ASA President and CEO, Mike Nussman. “I thank them for their commitment and look forward to working with them to advance the association and the sportfishing industry.”