AFFTA welcomes new board members
Article Media Click images to enlarge +
The American Fly Fishing Trade Association (AFFTA) has announced the results of its latest Board of Directors Elections.
The following five have been elected or re-elected to serve three year terms:
- Colby Trow (Mossy Creek Fly Fishing, Harrisonburg, Virginia);
- Jen Lavinge (Waterworks-Lamson, Hailey, Idaho);
- Sam Lundgren (Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Missoula, Montana);
- Brent Bauer (Umpqua, Louisville, Colorado);
- Lise Lozelle (Maven Fly, Austin, Texas).
AFFTA Chairman, Tucker Ladd, said: “I would like to congratulate the winners of this year’s election. Being chosen by your peers to represent your segment of the fly fishing industry is a testament to each of them
“With 35% of the voting-eligible AFFTA membership casting a vote, it is clear that our association continues to gain relevance and importance in the fly fishing industry as a whole.
“I would also like to thank all of those who ran in this year’s election. Your willingness to support the industry will certainly not go unnoticed.”
• AFFTA has announced that this year’s Dealer Summit will be held from October 16 to 19 in Bozeman, Montana. A full agenda and list of speakers can be viewed on the AFFTA website at www.affta.org .
To register, go to www.affta.org/affta-dealer-summit/registration/